LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

These are just great, this is getting me more and more ready for our Oasis adventure with a 9yr old boy (not like i wasnt ready before all this) but now you have motivated me to start packing... 2 more Saturdays for us

Junior Suites are not eligible for virtually all of the full suite perks, unless you are Pinnacle level in C&A.

When me or my hubby win the lottery, we'll definitely make it a point to reach Pinnacle status. ;) Until then, we'll probably be plain old gold chunks forever, lol! Especially if our kids coerce us into a Disney cruise, which is likely to happen in a couple of years from now! :D [You can tell by the big grin that the kids will really have to twist our arm to go on a Disney cruise, lol. Actually, that couldn't be farther from the truth - any excuse to cruise, and on any ship!]

Good morning friends and welcome to day six of "Live" from the Oasis Of The Seas. I'm off to breakfast and then to the spa for a much needed massage. I'll be back later to post some pictures and an update. We are passing just to north of the Cayman Islands as I type this.

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Good morning friends! Trying to play catch up here

The massage at the spa was great. It's a beautiful place except for the treatment room which reminds of being in an examination room at the doctor's office. It did not ruin the massage but the feeling of being in a spa disappeared when entering that room. Hopefully Royal can work on that

Some more from Oasis Of Dreams and Quest. Quest is so hard to describe... you have to see it for yourself. Just be prepared to be in tears from laughing so hard

109_zpsc058615c.jpg

110_zps1d1df14e.jpg

111_zps7d2f243b.jpg

Chris. Here is a unique request. There has been recently a few other posts about maximizing PAX in a stateroom with only 1 bathroom and some have said that many use the shower facilities in the gym area as they are available and very large too. If you can can you get us a few pics of these facilities so PPL can see for themselves when considering this as an option.

Thanks and really enjoying your posts.

James

If you can can you get us a few pics of these facilities so PPL can see for themselves when considering this as an option.

:eek::eek:

Chris might get himself in a little trouble if he's caught taking pictures of the showers!!! :D

I feel like I've been on the cruise with you, Chris! Thanks!

Ann

Chris

Enjoying your review so much. We have been on Oasis, but you just bring back many happy memories.

We will be on her again in Two weeks, with a group, so can't wait for that. I have sent some of your pictures to some of them who are going for the first time. They are in for a treat.

Thank you for doing this, it is awesome. Who is your Cruise Director ?

Our poker cabin crawl ended at Emmy and Rick's crown loft suite. Now this would be a dream cabin to me

041_zps86c828cc.jpg

View out their balcony

043_zps74c6ea66.jpg

044_zps68cf5af0.jpg

Great review Chris! We got off the ship the day you got on:(. Thanks for taking me back.. Looking forward to reading more.

Emmy & Rick - great cabin with an awesome view! It was nice to meet all of you last week.

Joanne & Kevin

Chris

Enjoying your review so much. We have been on Oasis, but you just bring back many happy memories.

We will be on her again in Two weeks, with a group, so can't wait for that. I have sent some of your pictures to some of them who are going for the first time. They are in for a treat.

Thank you for doing this, it is awesome. Who is your Cruise Director ?

It's Ricky Matthews. He is a riot

Wow ... what an awesome review. Loving this so much and your pictures are great. I just booked the Oasis for next November and it will be the first time on RCL and a ship this size. Your review makes me even more excited for when I get to board this ship!!!

Archived