LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Chris, thanks for your continued updates and wonderful pictures. Please DON'T make a special trip to Fitness Center but if you are going by that area could you send a picture. Thanks so much.

Your posts have been so informative,positive, and delightful to see what Oasis looks like from the passenger point of view. I hope you are going to do a member review of the Oasis. I would love to read what you found to be the best of Oasis and areas they could improve upon. Thanks !

Sali

I'm so glued! Love your pictures. I do have a question. Do you pools seem full? Is the pool water cold or warm? I was on the Liberty of the Seas in April and the pool was freezing! No one was swimming. I love being in the pool , but not when it's cold. Going on the Oasis next Nov. so that is why I was wondering about the pool. Thanks so much!!

Loveee the view from Emmy and Rick's suite BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! I had the mushroom risotto last week but asked for it like a side dish it is SOOOO good!!!!!! Enjoy the rest of your cruise if you see Emmy tell her "LADY O, AKA LISA" MISSES HER!! :(

Oh, you are costing me money. After seeing Giovanni's lunch, we were reminded of our lunch there on the Allure and just have to book it. We got a bottle of Sartori and intended to just have a glass each and take the rest with us but the whole experience was so much fun that we ended up drinking the whole bottle (it was our anniversary). Yep, we'll be booking it for lunch.

Proud member of Cruiseaholics Anonymous. I do believe we qualify. We have 12 cruises booked right now.......

Jackie

Good evening friends! Well tonight was lobster night and I did go. The lobster was good but not the best I've had. To me it just seemed very dry. We are just over 10 hours out from Cozumel and I'll be joining a whole bunch of people in the morning to head to Mr. Sanchos :)

As far as the pool temperature since I'm really not much of a pool person I can't say firsthand but I have heard no complaints this week about the temperature. Hope that helps

Chris - glad you are having a good time. Your pictures are fantastic....and being a photographer, I dont say that often cause Im picky! Thanks for the fantastic review and I look forward to stories on the royal page when you get back! Meredith

I'll miss you Meredith but I completely understand why you won't be able to go :)

Chris your live feed is AWESOME!! I read that Ricky Williams is the CD for this sailing. I will be on the Oasis on Nov 24. Can you find out if Ricky will be the CD next month on the 24th and if the ship will be decorated for Christmas for the Nov 24th sailing if it's not a problem. Thanks so much!!:D

Hi Livingitup,

There's a bunch of us going on Oasis on Nov 24th. Go into Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle, under Roll Calls in the main menu. Come on over and join us, on our thread. Also sign up for our Meet & Mingle, which is to be held in Dazzles, on the 25th, at 10:30 am.

For Oasis/Allure the helipad is not open to all guests. I believe it is just opened once per cruise for the Diamond and above invite only party.

The helipad is open to all guests on other class of ships.

I am a Diamond member and just completed a B2B on the Allure. Neither week did I get an invite to the Helipad for a sail-a-way.

In 2010 I did a B2B on the Oasis and received an invite to the Helipad both weeks.

Good morning everyone and welcome to day seven of LIVE from the Oasis Of The Seas! The internet was down so I couldn't post any pictures last night. We are 45 minutes from docking at Cozumel. Here are a few random shots I took before calling it a night

They change the artwork in the halls I believe daily

019_zpse3ed48a9.jpg

020_zps915de517.jpg

021_zps38756ecf.jpg

Cupcake Cupboard

022_zpsfda957d9.jpg

027_zps5ae1b830.jpg

028_zps7e900fa8.jpg

029_zps8d5f851a.jpg

Hi Bugsy,,and again thanks for the great photos...We will be on the Oasis in Jan. with family and friends...The photo of the hall brings back memories last year,,,when I got off the elevator (I was by myself) I was on the wrong side:eek:,,thought I was walking forever,,but hey it good for the waistline:cool:..

Archived