Zuiderdam Balcony Question

MikeDMess

Candy,

Thanks so much for the new photos! We are booked in SS6098 for our B2B cruises in September, 2005. It is very nice to be lucky enough to view exactly the cabin we will occupy. Are you going to post a review for this recent cruise on the Zuiderdam? Would love to hear more details of the cruise, ship, and especially deatail of the stateroom..... SS6098? Maybe if nothing else, let me know and I will send you my email address for details?

Thanks again

See Ray's Extensive Zuiderdam Review

Candy,

Thanks so much for the new photos! We are booked in SS6098 for our B2B cruises in September, 2005. It is very nice to be lucky enough to view exactly the cabin we will occupy. Are you going to post a review for this recent cruise on the Zuiderdam? Would love to hear more details of the cruise, ship, and especially deatail of the stateroom..... SS6098? Maybe if nothing else, let me know and I will send you my email address for details?

Thanks again

Thanks for the menu's!

Does dinner in the Pinnacle ever change? I'm wondering for instance on the Surf and Turf night, does the Pinnacle have something unique that night?

Archived