Using Carnival website to price cruises

blyle

Having cruised so many times I forget there are tons of new cruisers who go to the Carnival website to book.. If you want to see all the special prices DO NOT just fill in the 3 lines at the top of the first page. Click on advanced search and enter all you data and then the resident, senior, past guest and military rates will show up. If you don't you will pay more and that's a shame if you indeed qualify for other rates. I'll be lots of people pay more because they don't know to do the advanced search.

Having cruised so many times I forget there are tons of new cruisers who go to the Carnival website to book.. If you want to see all the special prices DO NOT just fill in the 3 lines at the top of the first page. Click on advanced search and enter all you data and then the resident, senior, past guest and military rates will show up. If you don't you will pay more and that's a shame if you indeed qualify for other rates. I'll be lots of people pay more because they don't know to do the advanced search.

I'll bet many people assume that VIFP and past guest rates are the same too.

Archived