Book Spa Appointment Online - How notified?

CruiserRose

anyone booked a spa appointment online and can give me info about the process, it is much appreciated.

I am looking to book DW a manicure BEFORE we board through carnival website.

Can anyone tell me if you do this online if there is a notice delivered to the cabin for the appointment? or do you just have to know you have an appointment. Looking for a nice surprise for DW but want to make sure she is notified in a fun manner. If i have to give her a card then that is cool, just need to know.

thanks in advance

I am in the same situation with my mother and our cruise. If I waited until we get on the ship, she won't let me schedule the service for her. Slipping away just won't work, so I went ahead and booked it online. Yes, it is more money, but in my mind it is worth it to surprise her. You choose the treatment and the day/time to schedule it. Then you select the passenger who will have the treatment. The services will then show on your additional documents to print along with your boarding passes. Mine shows on the same page as the shore excursion that I purchased as well.

Kudos to you for doing this nice treat for your wife! Enjoy your cruise!

I am in the same situation with my mother and our cruise. If I waited until we get on the ship, she won't let me schedule the service for her. Slipping away just won't work, so I went ahead and booked it online. Yes, it is more money, but in my mind it is worth it to surprise her. You choose the treatment and the day/time to schedule it. Then you select the passenger who will have the treatment. The services will then show on your additional documents to print along with your boarding passes. Mine shows on the same page as the shore excursion that I purchased as well.

Kudos to you for doing this nice treat for your wife! Enjoy your cruise!

awesome info, thanks so much!!

Archived