Allure of the Seas Cabin Help

Does anyone have any picture of Cabin 12596 on Allure, it's a hump cabin. We are sailing in two weeks and I've always wanted to stay in a Hump cabin and can't believe we are going to get to. I've read on here in the past about people loving staying in them and I'm finally going to get to. So if anyone has any pictures of 12596 or knows where I can find any I really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in cabin 12596 on Allure on the 7th October sailing. I will need to have a look and see if I have any photos of the cabin. We stayed in 12594 two years previous on Oasis. Both cabins were identical, except for the ipod dock and position of the plugs on Allure. 12598 was identical inside to all the D grade cabins on Oasis class (D8 - D1). There are loads of pictures of those cabins on the internet and you tube clips.

The bed is beside the closet and the sofa bed is beside the balcony. The balcony is the same width as a standard balcony but much deeper. We had a round table and 2 chairs on our balcony and plenty of room to stand. My parents were in 12600 and the room attendant opened the balcony separator for us. 12598 is also starboard so when we docked (Western Caribbean) we were always facing towards the port which was great to people watch!!

I will try to find the photos now and get them posted on here for you. Feel free to ask any other questions. :D

we were on deck 8 but same cabin location. 8896

we put the bed tables under the bed and moved the oval coffee table to between the bed and sofa to give us extra room. We had asked the cabin steward to remove the oval coffee table and he suggested putting the two smaller ones under the bed and they fit perfectly.

Loved the location and the larger balcony!! We had four rooms in a row and opened all the balcony dividers so it made for an awesome party spot.

I stayed in cabin 12596 on Allure on the 7th October sailing. I will need to have a look and see if I have any photos of the cabin. We stayed in 12594 two years previous on Oasis. Both cabins were identical, except for the ipod dock and position of the plugs on Allure. 12598 was identical inside to all the D grade cabins on Oasis class (D8 - D1). There are loads of pictures of those cabins on the internet and you tube clips.

The bed is beside the closet and the sofa bed is beside the balcony. The balcony is the same width as a standard balcony but much deeper. We had a round table and 2 chairs on our balcony and plenty of room to stand. My parents were in 12600 and the room attendant opened the balcony separator for us. 12598 is also starboard so when we docked (Western Caribbean) we were always facing towards the port which was great to people watch!!

I will try to find the photos now and get them posted on here for you. Feel free to ask any other questions. :D

We stayed in 12598 on Allure in August. No pics but I will concur with the above in saying that the bed was near the bathroom/closet end and the sofa bed next to the doors to the balcony. We loved having a deeper balcony as there were 4 of us (me + my 3 boys) and we love sitting out there and watching all the sail aways and arrivals. You will love the hump!

Archived