Allure Dec 2014..Wanna Join Me??

lsw0224

Would love to get a CC member cruise going. I know Dec 2014 is long time from now but I like cruising in December and 2013 is too close for me.

Not sure about the perks yet but need to know if anyone would even be interested in this. Thinking of doing the Western route. Prices for December 2013 are a little lower than normal so check that out for an idea on pricing.

[quote name='lsw0224']No response?? Maybe if I can get trainmain-2 to go some people with sign up! LOL

I know SOMEONE wants to sign up?????[/QUOTE]

actually go see if there is a roll call already set up by another cc member for your cruise. A member cruise as they are called is a crown and anchor member cruise that is designated by Royal Caribbean.

You if you are looking to set up a roll call you have to go to the mail board and scroll down to meet and mingle section and find your ship and check the dates from there.

Hope this helps.

[quote name='lsw0224']Would love to get a CC member cruise going. I know Dec 2014 is long time from now but I like cruising in December and 2013 is too close for me.

Not sure about the perks yet but need to know if anyone would even be interested in this. Thinking of doing the Western route. Prices for December 2013 are a little lower than normal so check that out for an idea on pricing.[/quote]

If you are buying, count me in.

Archived