Fans in Caribbean Princess Cabins?

CoolKath

Does anyone know if you can request a fan for your cabin? I thought I had read that on one of these threads somewhere, but all the useful information is starting to overwhelm my poor brain.

I usually travel with a small desk fan that works as white noise and helps move the air, etc. But if I can get one from the steward, one less thing to worry about on my first cruise!!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

K;)

Hey! We are taking our first Princess cruise in Dec and can't wait to find out if the cabin stewards can get us a fan! I just HAVE to have the 'white' noise and circulation of air at night to get to sleep, esp with my DH's snoring! ha Sorry I don't have the answer for you, but will be watching the boards for the answer. Thanks for asking. :D

i dont know if u can request a fan on board everyship is different, sometimes i can get a robe and sometimes not. If its possible just bring one!! i saw lots of people in line carrying on there personal items, saw one man w/ a coffee pot, another w/ there pillow. Hech i brought my own beach towel so i can find my chair!!!!! ( just hope the chair hogs didnt remove it )

If you have a balcony cabin, prop your door open. We have done that on the last 2 cruises (Carnival Spirit and Pride) and it was absolutely wonderful! You hear the ocean hitting the ship and feel the breeze coming in your room. My husband is very hot natured and it works like a charm! If you have an inside room, crank the air down! ; )

Thanks for the replies... don't know if they help me or not :confused: . I'm flying from Germany, and I'd just as soon not bring a little fan. (Although I am bringing my own pillow!)

I'm going with an inside cabin, so no balcony doors to open. And I really need/use for white noise to sleep by.

Maybe I'll try to call customer service as it gets closer. But if anyone as any other experiences with getting a fan, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kathy

Archived