Epic - 8 days!!

kerrytens

I am super excited. I just switched over my November 2013 cruise to January 25th, 2014 - why? Because it is an 8 day cruise now with the addition of St. Kitts!!!

All of this is a result of the Epic switching to a Sunday departure on the very next cruise for the start of its Western itinerary cruises.

Thanks NCL for creating a special cruise. I am super excited!!!!! And I'm really hoping to get a view or two of the Getaway as it arrives in Miami too.

Now to create a new countdown ...:D

SO JEALOUS!!! I wanted so bad to do Western on Epic!! Plus you get St. Kitts. Awesome!! Enjoy

Oops, it is the last Eastern itinerary. We will just get one more day AND St. Kitts. I can live with it:D

We were going to book the very next one that started the Western but then we discovered the 8 day.

I saw that on Thursday. I already did the Epic in March for the Eastern route. I loved St. Maartens. So an extra day really makes me want to go back. I just wish the Epic did a 10+ day route in the Southern Caribbean so that I can see some different places.

I am super excited. I just switched over my November 2013 cruise to January 25th, 2014 - why? Because it is an 8 day cruise now with the addition of St. Kitts!!!

All of this is a result of the Epic switching to a Sunday departure on the very next cruise for the start of its Western itinerary cruises.

Thanks NCL for creating a special cruise. I am super excited!!!!! And I'm really hoping to get a view or two of the Getaway as it arrives in Miami too.

Now to create a new countdown ...:D

ARGHH We already have two cruises booked for 2013, Carib in Jan on the Star and Alaska in June on the Sun and now you show me this!

Our first cruise on Epic we had stern stateroom 10318. Because the balcony is a little wider we were able to have a lounger as well as the chairs and tiny table. Same stateroom is available on this cruise.

However, started looking at photos of different categories and discovered that spa mini-suite 14118 was available...... huge gigando balcony with chairs and loungers and sort of a wrap.

We (I lol) really want to try the new ships but just can't pass up this 8 day itinerary and this stateroom so we're sailing with you :)

Archived