Freedom hump cabins

catrick

Hi All, We have a balcony cabin #8644 on hold for a cruise on the Freedom next year. This will be our first time trying a hump cabin and I'm curious what the verdict is on cabins in these locations. We've always done midship ship but not a room in this area before. We've chosen this one because our friends needed to a book a 2 room connecting interior stateroom and we want to be close to eachother, so this cabin location was the closest to our friends for the interior cabin styles they required. Thanks in advance for any input you have.

We always try to book the hump if we have the opportunity. It's easy to get to and when standing on the balcony you can see everything. We finally tried the Aft that everyone raves about. I'm not a fan. It took SOOOOO long to get back there. I can pop into my room to grab anything and meet everyone pretty quickly.

The beauty of the hump cabins are that they're close to the stairs and elevators making it convenient to get back to your cabin if you've forgotten something or need to change quickly. The size of the room is the same as the others in the same category although you might gain a little extra space around the bed. When I say little, I mean little! It's also nice because it sticks out from the ship a little more. You'll get a better unobstructed view forward and back. Enjoy your vacation!

Archived