Carnival Dream SoS

cruisin2ccu

So I am planning on surprising the gf with a cruise for her birthday and was thinking it would be cool to have something to wrap for her (and possibly confuse her for a bit) and I started to think of the perfect thing. I am booking the Dream for June and thought it would be great if I could wrap up a SoS from the dream...If anyone has one that they would be willing to part with please let me know. I tried ebay to no avail. I will pay (as long as it is reasonable)

• 2 weeks later...
So I am planning on surprising the gf with a cruise for her birthday and was thinking it would be cool to have something to wrap for her (and possibly confuse her for a bit) and I started to think of the perfect thing. I am booking the Dream for June and thought it would be great if I could wrap up a SoS from the dream...If anyone has one that they would be willing to part with please let me know. I tried ebay to no avail. I will pay (as long as it is reasonable)

What is a SoS?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
i dont know why people like those ships on a stick so much. i think they are just dust collecting clutter. what exactly do you DO with them once your home??

My Ship on a Stick is proudly exhibited on our console TV next to the ceramic bull and under my velvet painting of the Virgin Mary holding the baby Elvis.

• 2 weeks later...
My Ship on a Stick is proudly exhibited on our console TV next to the ceramic bull and under my velvet painting of the Virgin Mary holding the baby Elvis.

My husband' SOS is proudly displayed from our first cruise from 10 yrs ago! It does collect dust but it was won at a trivia contest!

Archived