Christmas and New Year Dec 2012

JonAlone

Can anyone recommend a warm cruise for Xmas and New Year? My partner will fly from kuala lumpur and me from London but it would be nice to mix with other like minded people. New Year can be weird without people to party with :eek:

Can anyone recommend a warm cruise for Xmas and New Year? My partner will fly from kuala lumpur and me from London but it would be nice to mix with other like minded people. New Year can be weird without people to party with :eek:

We will be aboard the Pacific Princess sailing from FLL, up the Amazon to Manaus, Brazil and return for the 28 days. But the first portion includes both Christmas and New Years and can be booked for the 14 days.

Ports: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida | St. Maarten | St. Lucia | Tobago (Scarborough), Trinidad and Tobago | Devil's Island (Isle Royale), French Guiana | Santarem, Brazil (Amazon River) | Boca da Valeria, Brazil (Amazon River) | Parintins, Brazil | Manaus, Brazil | Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Dec.20, 2012 - Jan.17, 2013

Yellow fever shot documentation and Brazilian visa required.

Cunard has a great holiday trip. It is dressy, so it depends on whether you like formal or informal. The pax have always been fine. There's usually a pretty active glbt meeting(FOD meetings)

• 3 weeks later...

We're on the Holiday cruise leaving Miami Dec 22 aboard the Celebrity Reflection!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Gary,

Yes we just booked, the dates of the cruise fit with our schedule perfectly!!! Too bad you and Stef won't be joining us this year.

Bruce

Hi,Bruce. Were you on the Queen Victoria last Jan. for the Ft.Lauderdale to Panama Canal trip? If so, nice to see you. That was a fun trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Circumstances changed due to the cost of flights to or from Kuala Lumpur.. rescheduled and booked Silhouette Transatlantic in April 2013 instead. Friend is flying over from KL and spending a few days pre and post cruise here in freezing cold London.. :eek:

Anyone else on this sailing??

Archived