First Princess Cruise

Loracpin2

We're taking our first Princess cruise on the Sapphire in January. We travelling with another couple so we opted for Personal Choice dining. This will be our 16th cruise with the majority (9) on all three of Celebrity class ships and 2 on RCCL Radiance class ships. How will this compare?

After sailing Celebrity you will hate Princess's Towel Policy. You will get one towel PP on your bed with a note to please use the entire week. Yeah RIGHT!!! Service is also not as good. On both my Celebrity Cruises, if you put a plate down it is gone withing a minute. On both my Princess cruises times run from 5 minutes the fastest to over an hour.

I don't know about the Sapphire, but on the Caribbean Princess we had clean pool towels every day and sometimes twice a day. Maybe the previous poster just had a negligent steward. Sorry I can't speak to your real question since I have only cruised Princess and NCL. FWIW, we liked Princess better. Have a great time! :)

After sailing Celebrity you will hate Princess's Towel Policy. You will get one towel PP on your bed with a note to please use the entire week. Yeah RIGHT!!! Service is also not as good. On both my Celebrity Cruises, if you put a plate down it is gone withing a minute. On both my Princess cruises times run from 5 minutes the fastest to over an hour.

This post would make me think you haven't cruised with Princess. :eek:

Archived