Allure/Oasis Deck 14 Cabin Noise?

Any advice or experience about deck 14 cabin noise from deck 15 above aft cabins under the Sports Court and Dunes mini golf area? We have booked 14728, last balcony on starboard side of Allure for 3/1/2013 and wonder if we should change while others may still be available on 12?

If you can switch to deck 12 I would......with that said I don't think if you are under the mini-golf it should be a problem...but defiantly potential for some other areas under deck 15 to get noisy as is being in a cabin located under any public space.

If you can switch to deck 12 I would......with that said I don't think if you are under the mini-golf it should be a problem...but defiantly potential for some other areas under deck 14 to get noisy as is being in a cabin located under any public space.

I agree with this, deck 12 gives you a one deck buffer from the pool deck noise, but we had table mates your area that said it was fine. This deck up near the solarium and kids club can be noisy.

There is also an outside deck at the back of decks 11 and 12 that you would be able to use on Deck 12. Because it is all the way at the back, not many people use it, and sometimes it is almost like your own private deck.

There is also an outside deck at the back of decks 11 and 12 that you would be able to use on Deck 12. Because it is all the way at the back, not many people use it, and sometimes it is almost like your own private deck.

agreed! we stayed in the cabin right next to this deck and it was like an extension of ours! Also a great place to watch the Aqua Theatre shows :-0 only slight 'con' is the long walk down the hallway...

I'm just of Oasis from 10/6. We had cabin 14230 and could hear people walking above us. We were right under the smoking section and bar that faces it. During the day you could deffinelty hear the random heavy foot step or two sometimes later or earlier you could hear deck chairs being moved or cleaning. It really didn't bother me that much and it was the only noise we did hear in our cabin. If you like to take an occasional nap or like to sleep in and the sound of foot steps would bother you I would look else where. But I did love the location being close to the pool deck, Wind Jammer etc. I also loved having no balcony above us and the little over hang over our balcony. My first time on an Oasis class ship, loved every second of it. Enjoy.

Archived