PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Well I sure am slacking today when it comes to posting on CC. Busy, busy, busy getting everything ready. Will be half way to Miami this time next week:D

Floatie...hurry up and get better fast!

I gotta get busy this weekend so I'll be ready to go!!!:D

I was so distraught at Floatie being sick I forgot something

ROFLMAO!! That was a much-needed LOL Chris!!:p:p:p

I'm good, I will be totally good in a day or two, thanks guys!:)

Good evening funatics, I'm back from Ocala, brrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold over there! We've been damp and cloudy for two days now, ready for the sun to come back where it belongs!

These days are such a blur of busy but so so so much fun!! Now the CD conference on the 2 day means we get to see a BUNCH of our favorite CD's, we should add a funatic game of ISpy the CD:eek::p

ROFLMAO!! That was a much-needed LOL Chris!!

Good evening funatics, I'm back from Ocala, brrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold over there! We've been damp and cloudy for two days now, ready for the sun to come back where it belongs!

These days are such a blur of busy but so so so much fun!! Now the CD conference on the 2 day means we get to see a BUNCH of our favorite CD's, we should add a funatic game of ISpy the CD:eek::p

:eek::eek:Cold ...it's 29 here right now...:plets talk cold.

That was a much-needed LOL Chris!!:p:p:p

These days are such a blur of busy but so so so much fun!! Now the CD conference on the 2 day means we get to see a BUNCH of our favorite CD's, we should add a funatic game of ISpy the CD:

I wouldn't even know what these CDs from the other ships look like so it won't mean anything to me. They would have to have signs on their shirts, saying: "Hey everybody, I am Brad Calabrese, CD from such and such ship!" The only important CD on ship to me will be Butch. He was CD on my last cruise last September on the Dream and he made a very good impression on me. fun and time for everybody. This will be my best cruise, I think. My baby is going to be with me too! :D

ROFLMAO!! That was a much-needed LOL Chris!!:p:p:p

Floatie - if you and the gang find Jaime Deitsch she was the CD of the breeze for a few weeks and now the full time CD of the Dream. Please try to find her and give her a hug for me.

She was the ACD on my very first cruise on the Pride. Her and Kurt (the CD) helped made it the very wonderful memorable experience. That first cruise made me research more and more which eventually led me to the chat room in which you my dear Floatie convinced me to go one not just one but two group cruises in short order.

Look forward to seeing all of you very soon.

Ward

It be FRIDAY!! We've only got a few more days not, and get to break it up with some HAPPY HOURS! WOO HOO!! Hope everyone gets through the work day quickly, efficiently, and with no new crisis to deal with, and then has a wonderful weekend!

I started laying out clothes to pack last night, this is the earliest I've ever done it, but I'm glad I did... found a formal night dress I bought a few months ago I completely forgot about, along with some other clothes I forgot I have! LOL Now to try to figure out how to pack it all with just 1 checked bag, a smaller roller carry-on, and my "personal item" with is a shoulder bag that just barely fits under the airplane seat... I'm gonna look a mess trying to navigate these things through the airport... I can see evil looks coming from my wonderful finace already :p:p

DANCIN!!!

KWFgu1HtHr.gif

Don't be silly Love, just don't expect me to carry your bags :p. And what's up with that cat in your post? He's not dancing, he's just pulling a Leo and laying there (Leo is her fat, lazy cat).

Well my boss is back today but I have nothing to do so I'm planning on just hiding out in my office all day. I've perfected the 'I'm busy look'.

Have a great Friday everyone. Just think where we'll all be at this time next week :D

Yep Florida cold in Tally these past 2 days. DW thinks we're in Alaska, made me put on a sweater to walk out the door :p. Low 40s tonight which means swimming tomorrow morning is out. And rowing on sunday is praying for no breeze.

And speaking of Ocala, this time next week we should be zooming past those horse farms and X miles to RonJon's sign along I-75.:)

For those of you on the 2-day, if you're hungry in Nassau and near the pier, there used to be a great Filipino place about 2 doors down from Sr Frogs, as I recall. But DO NOT eat the conch at any place along the shopping strip there. Best to go over to FishFry (Arawak City) or Potter Cay.

Floatie - if you and the gang find Jaime Deitsch she was the CD of the breeze for a few weeks and now the full time CD of the Dream. Please try to find her and give her a hug for me.

She was the ACD on my very first cruise on the Pride. Her and Kurt (the CD) helped made it the very wonderful memorable experience. That first cruise made me research more and more which eventually led me to the chat room in which you my dear Floatie convinced me to go one not just one but two group cruises in short order.

Look forward to seeing all of you very soon.

Ward

We sure have had good times.. I am glad I got to cruise with Freddy and made so many friendships.. It is like I already knew yas!! Rick and I can't wait to see you also..:D See you guys soon.. :)

Hiya babies!! I stayed home today and rested!! I think I may have to do this more often than like, never:eek::rolleyes: I kinda like it:p

Feeling MUCHO more fine-o and gearing up for the big finish line to arrival in MIA WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

AND, my last surprise order showed up today so now I am completely ready to assemble stuff!!:D

Read on FB that John is having a meet and greet stop-by-and-say-hello type thing on the 2 dayer, will post more when I get details!

Hiya all!! Getting so excited here.. :D Floatie. I was surprised to see you on here this early.. Is Mama getting excited about the cruise?? I can't wait to see you and her again.. :D I just love her..

To my old and new friends.. Will be seeing you soon!!! :D:D

Safe travels! Will see you in a week on that big ship!:D

Evening Portia! Just a little longer and we can start the real party!:)

Hi Vegas,

I really need this vacation. I lost my Mother on 08/09/12, and my oldest sister on 11/09/12. I.m gearing up for a second funeral. but I am OK. Mom was sick, but my sister died during her sleep.

Hi Vegas,

I really need this vacation. I lost my Mother on 08/09/12, and my oldest sister on 11/09/12. I.m gearing up for a second funeral. but I am OK. Mom was sick, but my sister died during her sleep.

Oh my Portia.. I am so sorry for your losses.. In the past month I lost my sister in law then my cousin.. I do know what you are going through.. Big hugs going your way from me..

Archived