PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Yay I will booked on the breeze next one in early 2014:D

That will be great!!!

Ron, I am so sorry to hear that all happened. One thing you can be thankful for is that it didn't happen on the ship! Lord knows, you could have both been left at the next port! Hopefully this is the end of it for you and you can move on with your life. And hey, you have a cruise to go on!:)

We're down to hours here...if I don't get back on, I wish those who will be enjoying the day with family and friends tomorrow a very Happy Thanksgiving! See you on the ship!!:D

That will be great!!!

Ron, I am so sorry to hear that all happened. One thing you can be thankful for is that it didn't happen on the ship! Lord knows, you could have both been left at the next port! Hopefully this is the end of it for you and you can move on with your life. And hey, you have a cruise to go on!:)

We're down to hours here...if I don't get back on, I wish those who will be enjoying the day with family and friends tomorrow a very Happy Thanksgiving! See you on the ship!!:D

Thanks, Linny. Yeah, one of the only reasons we got back together was I wanted to give her 1 last cruise before splitting up for good. I don't think she wanted to go without her Daughter so if she could get out of the cruise and find a way to keep me from going too, then that would be an added bonus. Of course, jail for her was probably not part of the plan.

Vegas...I think Ron is on the B2B. Should be on board at muster drill right now. Gotta go check the webcam if I can pull it up! I'll see you on Sat. We're driving down tomorrow.

Taylor...gonna be lonely here these next 10 days. But I'm sure someone will peep in from time to time. Kokomo Man has a live thread going follow that. Miss having you on this cruise. Maybe you can do the Victory B2B next year.

Crew

Hi Portia! Had my final work day til after the cruise, so now I need get crackin on the packin'! But first things first, tomorrow is my beautification day! Hope your day was good!

Everthing is done. I'm sitting at my computer waiting fir 1:30 p.. to print my boarding pass. :D:D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Everthing is done. I'm sitting at my computer waiting fir 1:30 p.. to print my boarding pass. :D:D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Just about done on the East coast too! Need to pack the carry-on and then I'm really done!! Already printed luggage tags, boarding pass, airline and hotel confirmations. How was your turkey day?:)

Vegas...I think Ron is on the B2B. Should be on board at muster drill right now. Gotta go check the webcam if I can pull it up! I'll see you on Sat. We're driving down tomorrow.

Taylor...gonna be lonely here these next 10 days. But I'm sure someone will peep in from time to time. Kokomo Man has a live thread going follow that. Miss having you on this cruise. Maybe you can do the Victory B2B next year.

Crew

Might but great on the breeze do we been on carnival breeze booked soon:)

Have ya great cruise this Saturday so I will watch wave ya:)

Just about done on the East coast too! Need to pack the carry-on and then I'm really done!! Already printed luggage tags, boarding pass, airline and hotel confirmations. How was your turkey day?:)

With family circumstances these past 3 months, and a funeral this week, I decided to have a quiet day by staying home, but ready to board that ship Saturday. I hate my plane is getting in so late tomorrow, and look forward to meeting you

This is my final post

• 2 weeks later...

We're baaaaack!:p

What a great cruise! The ship is awesome and the friends are even better!:D We had such a great time...so hard to see it end:( Looking forward to having an instant replay in October! Will post a link to our pics when Dave has them downloaded.

Hope everyone checks in when they're back.:)

Dox, how are you feeling?? So sorry we didn't get to meet you again.

I am back and dealing with it. This was the best cruise of my entire life. Everything went beautifully and I couldn't have sailed with a better group of people! :) Thank you all for your support. It was a blast hanging in the Piano Bar with all of you, especially for the naughty dittys after 12. Loved Old MacDonalds! LOL

We're baaaaack!:p

What a great cruise! The ship is awesome and the friends are even better!:D We had such a great time...so hard to see it end:( Looking forward to having an instant replay in October! Will post a link to our pics when Dave has them downloaded.

Hope everyone checks in when they're back.:)

Dox, how are you feeling?? So sorry we didn't get to meet you again.

Welcome home Linda can't wait see photo!!!

Love ya

Archived