PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Well I have decided that since today drug by so bad...tomorrow might be worse. So...I am going shopping tomorrow to waste the day :D

That sure would be nice, more cruise clothes! But, I too have to drag through 8 hours of torture. However, I get my hair done after so that should be relaxing.

I am finally getting excited!! And it took me way too long to figure out there was this separate group page. I feel like I am going to miss out on some really cool stuff due to my absence from the group over the past few months!! :-(

A couple of different CC couples have contacted me and asked me to take photos of them on formal night and also some casual shots so I am looking forward to doing that and including them in my review on the Breeze! Also, JH said he will try to get me some exclusive access to some spots on the ship for my photo review. :-) So here's to crossing fingers that it will all work out!!

There you are Alicia!! Good to see you! You don't have to miss anything, it's all in the fungenda over in the member cruise area!! And find us on board the day we embark for the 8 day, look for my funnel hat!:D

Good Morning Funatics! Getting close!

I am not saying how much luggage I take:o Just know that I couldn't fly with the amount of luggage I have packed. And hey...I am only taking 12 pair of shoes on the ship I decided to make a sacrifice.:p

Just some last minute things to do and we are out of here.

I'm very proud of you and your shoe cutback!:p

OMG, I just saw our plane on the way to work. It was a SW plane banking South at 8:23, we fly at 8:20. Oh boy that got me all tingly inside :D. Let's hope they stay on schedule for the next 48 hours.

OK, I'm really going to pack when I get home tonight. I have too much other stuff to take care of Wednesday to wait til then. I'm such an over packer :o Gonna have to be smart this time.

Safe travels to all of those heading down in the next couple days. Can't wait to be joining you on the boat.

Oh how cool that you saw your plane! How's that packing going...I understand you're having an Adult Beverage to keep you going!;)

I am finally getting excited!! And it took me way too long to figure out there was this separate group page. I feel like I am going to miss out on some really cool stuff due to my absence from the group over the past few months!! :-(

A couple of different CC couples have contacted me and asked me to take photos of them on formal night and also some casual shots so I am looking forward to doing that and including them in my review on the Breeze! Also, JH said he will try to get me some exclusive access to some spots on the ship for my photo review. :-) So here's to crossing fingers that it will all work out!!

Alicia! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you had disappeared to! The only thing you might miss are a couple of full excursions, but just find us when you board (midship lido) and you won't miss anything else...unless you're off taking photos;)

BonVoyage.jpg

FUNATICS!!!

Thanks, Kel! And thanks for hanging in with us all this time. Hopefully we will get you guys on a cruise with us in the near future:)

I finally re-packed, and just shy of 50 lbs :D

I have been watching rates go down for my Hawaii cruise in Jan. So far, I have a $935 OBC and the rates went down again today and I filled out the form for another $100 credit. Woo Hoo

Hi Portia! Had my final work day til after the cruise, so now I need get crackin on the packin'! But first things first, tomorrow is my beautification day! Hope your day was good!

3 days and we are out of here!!!!!!

We are all packed this morning, except for toiletries. I way over packed and took some stuff out fearing the 50 pound limit in canada.

Now that its soo close I dont want it to be this close before we know it the trip will be over. :(

shhhhhhh! Cardinal rule of cruising is you're not allowed to think of it being over!;)

Well I have decided that since today drug by so bad...tomorrow might be worse. So...I am going shopping tomorrow to waste the day :D

Good for you! I just have to get my mani pedi and put last minute things in order. When are you guys leaving?

I finally re-packed, and just shy of 50 lbs :D

I have been watching rates go down for my Hawaii cruise in Jan. So far, I have a $935 OBC and the rates went down again today and I filled out the form for another $100 credit. Woo Hoo

That reminds me I have to weigh the luggage:eek:

Great score on the rates!!:D

Howdy all...we're in the home stretch! Work kept me hopping today, but it's done and I'm officially on vacation!:D

Just got an email from Carnival not to arrive at port til 1 on the 24th (not that it matters to me coz we'll already be on the ship)...anyone else get that?

I can't believe we're almost there...what a wait it's been!!! To everyone travelling, be safe...hope the madness on Wednesday doesn't effect you. At least the weather looks decent across the country! We don't leave til Thursday morning so should be fairly quiet then.

Great score on the rates!!:D

Howdy all...we're in the home stretch! Work kept me hopping today, but it's done and I'm officially on vacation!:D

Just got an email from Carnival not to arrive at port til 1 on the 24th (not that it matters to me coz we'll already be on the ship)...anyone else get that?

I can't believe we're almost there...what a wait it's been!!! To everyone travelling, be safe...hope the madness on Wednesday doesn't effect you. At least the weather looks decent across the country! We don't leave til Thursday morning so should be fairly quiet then.

I got the email.. But will pretend I didn't,t get it.. ;)

What time will the shuttle go to the port???

shhhhhhh! Cardinal rule of cruising is you're not allowed to think of it being over!;)

Good for you! I just have to get my mani pedi and put last minute things in order. When are you guys leaving?

Mani pedi and a trip to the magic shop for me today!!:)

Got the same email from Carnival too!!:) Can't imagine why they sent it to me cause they know I'm disobedient!!;):p

good morning, everyone! ..... we're soooooooooooo excited here !!!

we'll be leaving our house in about an hour, driving to the aiport in Baltimore and will land in FLL later this afternoon, shuttle to miami, overnight in miami and then board that beautiful vessel tomorrow !! wooooo hooooo!! it's hard to believe the day is FINALLY here !! yay !! :D

soooooo looking forward to meeting everybody and spending more than a week in the caribbean sunshine !!

and, thank you again for adopting us and welcoming us into this FUN gruop !! :D

see you soon !!

Linda-Lu

TOMORROW!!!

It's finally here!!! Just gotta get through these next 8 hours and then I am free for 12 straight days! Glorious!

Safe travels everyone! Linny, I'll text you if our flight is late or delayed. If you don't hear from me, assume all is good and give me a call when you land. We'll look for your flight info when we arrive in FLL and head to your luggage area after we pick up ours.

I have some very disappointing new - went to dr yesterday and I have pneumonia, not surrprised - it's in both lungs so no cruise for me

I just cant risk my health for a cruise

All of y'all have a great time !

vicki

oh NOES!!!!! Oh Vicki, I'm so so so so so sorry!!! :(:(:(:( That just stinks. I understand the decision to not go - you're right, your health is much more important, but wow that is really a bummer!!

Archived