PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

I am back too. Downloaded my oics and videos. Tried to put a video on Fun Fanatic page but problem with either FB or my Comp. Anyway, this was also by far the most fun I ever had on any of my cruises. So glad I came alone. Now looking to move into a house with a co-worker. Put in app for one today. Will get past Lisa once and for all. Then I will be booking my next cruise. May try Norwegian Epic for a one time thing. Either that or Carnival Freedom next Fall.

I am back too. Downloaded my oics and videos. Tried to put a video on Fun Fanatic page but problem with either FB or my Comp. Anyway, this was also by far the most fun I ever had on any of my cruises. So glad I came alone. Now looking to move into a house with a co-worker. Put in app for one today. Will get past Lisa once and for all. Then I will be booking my next cruise. May try Norwegian Epic for a one time thing. Either that or Carnival Freedom next Fall.

Hey Pizza!!! Good to see you check in.. I am so glad to see you will move on.. It was nice talking with you before we left the ship..

Good luck with everything you do.. :)

I am going with a group on January 5, 2013 and wondered if this ship offered massages on the lido deck some days? Her sister ship Magic did out of Galveston and I loved it. Was hoping this ship offered it as well.

I never saw that on Magic or on Breeze! Where on Lido did they do it on Magic? I would check with the spa on boarding day:)

Yes you carry soda/water in your carry ons. Any booze you want to try would be in your checked bags of course...we were on a B2B so we bought liquor on the first leg for the second leg, a little perk for B2Bers:D

Good morning funatics!! Huffing and puffing to get to TGIF here, what a shocker having to get back to it:eek::rolleyes::p

Good morning funatics!! Huffing and puffing to get to TGIF here, what a shocker having to get back to it:eek::rolleyes::p

Morning Floatie...I agree with the return shock. Someone in the break room asked me how I was this morning. I answered, "Doing okay, but not as good as this time last week when I was in Aruba!" :( At least Chris and Cass and Randy have reviews rolling to help the mems live on and then there's all that fun media in FF on FB. I was laughing so hard at one of them I almost choked on dinner.:D

Morning Floatie...I agree with the return shock. Someone in the break room asked me how I was this morning. I answered, "Doing okay, but not as good as this time last week when I was in Aruba!" :( At least Chris and Cass and Randy have reviews rolling to help the mems live on and then there's all that fun media in FF on FB. I was laughing so hard at one of them I almost choked on dinner.:D

Hahahaaaaa, I know just what you mean, crew!!! LOL!!!

Hiya funatics!! We made it to TGIF!!:D

OK, this work thing is for the birds!:( Wish I didn't have to do it, but need to feed my cruise addiction.:rolleyes: I so miss all our new friends and the laughs and that beautiful ship!

We had some issues with Photobucket...when I see that's fixed, I'll post a link. So bummed..I got part way thru Kokomo's review and haven't been able to finish it yet. Darn work!

Alicia, my email is in my siggy...really looking forward to your great pics!:)

Portia, were you referring to the group cruise on Victory we're doing in November? I can add you to the group on FB if that's the one;)

Hope everyone is surviving the real world ok...miss you all!

Hi Linny

Yes. I am considering going

We are back home after some delays at JFK.. 32 degrees here..:eek::eek::eek:

I wanna go back on that big ship...:cool:

Hi Lynne, glad you made it back safely even with delays. Kathryn and I certainly enjoyed meeting and chatting with you and Rick. I don't think we'll make the Victory B2B or even a leg...timing, etc....but perhaps we'll sail together another time.

Hi Lynne, glad you made it back safely even with delays. Kathryn and I certainly enjoyed meeting and chatting with you and Rick. I don't think we'll make the Victory B2B or even a leg...timing, etc....but perhaps we'll sail together another time.

We enjoyed it also.. So many people to remember their faces..

We will not be on the Victory as we have our Hawaiian around that time.. But hope to cruise with both of you again.. Have a great day.. :)

We enjoyed it also.. So many people to remember their faces..

We will not be on the Victory as we have our Hawaiian around that time.. But hope to cruise with both of you again.. Have a great day.. :)

Hiya Lynne! Whatcha got going on today? :)

Hi Crew! Hope your day was good!:)

Archived