just got nervous about food on carribbean

massagegirl

If there is nothing on the menu to his liking the waiters will ensure that he is served what he would prefer.

My 18 year old is a very poor eater and they bent over backwards for her.

Maybe the food with come from the buffet, but better than not eating at all.

Fear not. There's tons to eat on the Caribbean Princess for carnivors. He can order a steak every night of the cruise from the available anytime menu in the dining room. Also, there's always loads of meat in the Horizon Court/Care Caribe. I sailed her back in June of 2004 and had no shortage of meat. All day by the pool he can eat hot dogs, sausages and burgers free of charge. All he wants. Don't worry and enjoy!

The Monk

I just saw the dinner menus....My boytfriend is a steak and potato only eater....Will he be happy? It looks like a lot of fish and some chicken and a little exotic in the meals, we are very plain american eaters.

There is steak on the always available menu, I've heard they've added beef tenderloins on the always available, it was sirloins when we were on the Caribbean Princess. There is Prime Rib and Tenderloins and great steaks!! For a real treat you can go to the Caribe Cafe after 11 pm and get steaks as they serve in the Sterling Steak House, only there is no charge. You can always get baked potatoes or french fries with any meal. In our opinion the dining room food is always better than the buffet, (we do eat at the buffet the first night). The steaks and prime rib, etc. are great!!! You're going to love it!! :D

My wife is not very adventurous either, but enjoys most the evening menus and can usually find something she likes. The only one that is a real challenge is the "Continental" menu. The overall theme of Princess dining is Italian, something most people can enjoy.

i am a very palian eater as well, my husband will try new things, i love that they have the always available menu, i think i had their Fetticuni Alfredo every night w/ another dish to try, lol lol. They also have a steak always available so you do have a back up plan!!!!

dont worry there are plenty of options for plain eaters, i am happy w/ just Pasta!!!!!

I just got off the C.P and the food on that ship was the best yet for me on any other princess ship, it was yummy!!!!

If u like Chocolate try the princess loveboat Dream ( always available dinner menu)

ENJOY

Archived