Best Maui Excursions?

mellowrose

We just got an email offering us this tour for $99, not sure if everyone can get that rate, but they offered it to us!

We are going on the Taste of Maui tour next week. I hear great things about it. We booked it at $99 before the holidays. I think it went up this year. Maybe the company turned people away by a $20 increase in price.

• 6 months later...
we took this tour last month and it was excellent! we knew we wanted to take a volcano tour on our cruise which we did in Hilo, but this tour in Maui was a whole different and amazing way to experience the volcanos! The picnic lunch at the winery with wine tasting was awesome! To me, that had to be one of the best lunches of my life, it just doesn't get any better than that! 5 stars from me!

Hi, we will be sailing in Dec. How long was the trip and what type of transportation was used as well as number of people on tour. Many thanks.

We looked at road to hana but my wife said i must be crazy, that we've been on 8 hour cars ride before, and its just too much time in a car on the road for us. We found a 6 hour tour that included lunch, wine tasting and a tour of Maui, including part of the road to hana. we booked with http://hawaiicruiseexcursions.com/MauiIslandTasteTour.htm We had a great time, we met some great folks and had fun socializing and touring Maui. happy wife = happy life = happy me!

This was an excellent recommendation! We just returned from our cruise and this tour in Maui was fabulous. I also definitely recommend this tour!

Archived