Dawn bedding configurations

soccer32

We were in an interior cabin on the Dawn that had a foldout couch. It slept my wife's sister, who is not tiny. :D Ask when you make the reservation.

What cabin was that. I have never seen or heard of an inside cabin on the Dawn with a foldout couch or any couch in fact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Does anyone know if any cabins on the Dawn have cabins that sleep 3 without a pull down bunk?

Thanks

balcony is a queen bed with a couch that shifts into a twin bed

a friend of ours had a balcony room on deck 11 on the dawn in june, great room!

What cabin was that. I have never seen or heard of an inside cabin on the Dawn with a foldout couch or any couch in fact.

Possibly referring to a trestle bed (riser) that store under one of the lower single bed when not in use, and depending on the cabin configuration, it could be left in place as an inverted U setup - space will be extremely tight. OP might have better luck tracking one in the oceanview category vs. the inside - search here on CC as I remembered it being discussed a while back.

balcony is a queen bed with a couch that shifts into a twin bed ... a friend of ours had a balcony room on deck 11 on the dawn in june, great room!

These 2011 photos were taken from our Jewel balcony - deck 9 - it would be same as what's on the Dawn - not much room to move around, and, it isn't comfortable for sleeping by most adult, YMMV.

SDC8070.jpg.a2f73c60fae8cddeae2e7332cb015950.jpg

SDC8069.jpg.7bc0667c0efe2913dd3666b431a86458.jpg

Archived