REVIEW: Carnival Freedom, October 14, 2012, Western Carribbean

sweetcurves

• 2 months later...

I don't blame you one bit! Loved your review and will be doing this this same cruise on the Freedom in 11 days. Ill be with my hubby and teen kids but also with my sister who is also my best friend :). I hope we run into Milan, he is hotttt!!

You and your sis seem like You would be a hoot to cruise with.

Funny, this is our second cruise and our first was the same Dream cruise you're going on soon. We absolutely loved Roatan, so much that we went back there last year for 2 weeks.

Edited by NeedBlueWater

I don't blame you one bit! Loved your review and will be doing this this same cruise on the Freedom in 11 days. Ill be with my hubby and teen kids but also with my sister who is also my best friend :). I hope we run into Milan, he is hotttt!!

You and your sis seem like You would be a hoot to cruise with.

Funny, this is our second cruise and our first was the same Dream cruise you're going on soon. We absolutely loved Roatan, so much that we went back there last year for 2 weeks.

Haha you're awesome! And if you do happen to run into him...lol, nevermind.

• 5 months later...
I know it's July, but I just wanted to say thanks for the review! My fiancee and I are doing this for our Honeymoon in January. So I've been stalking all of the Freedom reviews! :D

We are going on the freedom for our honeymoon in November, so thanks for bringing all these posts to the front page for me to stalk easily!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...