Adventure of the Seas Canaries Shuttle buses

NIGirl

Wondering if anyone can help me with this? Going on Adventure of the Seas on Saturday for Canaries Cruise from Malaga. Which Stops do you need to use the shuttle buses? My husband and I don't mind walking so don't want to book the bus for a distance that could be easily done in around 30 minutes

The only place you need some sort of transport is Lanzarote, Madeira is around 30 min easy walk into town, Gran Canaria the ship docks right next to a large shopping mall and the beach is an easy walk and Tenerife there is a free bus to the port gate and then you are right in town.

We are on the TA right after you and have the Canary ports. We've cruised to Lanzarote before but not on RCL, according to the reviews I've read, RCL are charging $15 for the shuttle into Arrecife, which is a lot as it is not very far and was free on NCL. We are planning to get a taxi straight from the ship to Costa Teguise as its more of a resort town and much nicer than Arrecife. I can't remember the exact cost but its not very much. You can not actually walk anywhere from the port as it is between the 2 towns.

Have a great time and take care of the ship for us:)

Julie

Archived