Using Kristal Hotel/others in PV

BRUCENLYNN

I am sure that the Kristal has that service in PV. We did the same thing once, but in Mazatlan at El Cid. We paid around $40us per person and had all the food, drinks and towels for that day. They have a great pool! I know you are asking about PV, and I am sure they have it there also. Enjoy your cruise!

Louis

Just got back from Mexico and we got a day pass at the Krystal. It was $15.00 for a day pass and then they applied that $15.00 toward your lunch/drink bill. Prices for food and drinks were really reasonable there, lots of lounge chairs, a nice stretch of beach with minimal vendors, easy walk from the ship

Thank you for the info on Kristal Hotel. How did you get there? Can we walk or must take a taxi?

Thanks,

Lynn

P.S. Thank you for info on El Cid but we are doing Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan.

Thank you for the info on Kristal Hotel. How did you get there? Can we walk or must take a taxi?

Thanks,

Lynn

P.S. Thank you for info on El Cid but we are doing Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan.

Lynn,

We were going to Krystal but wound up at Westin Nikki Beach and glad we did. Took taxi from Malecon downtown.

Cabo Nikki Beach Melia is better but Westin in PV is pretty damn good too.

We told them we were from the ship inside and took elevator down to beach level. Several pools and one with swim up bar too.

They gave us free entrance, discount coupon for lunch & we brought ship towels.

We loved the music and the Covered Opium beds with all the pillows for sunning & drinking, eating. Didn't have time to eat but drank alot!!

Vendors cannot come past wall from beach.

Ran into my Hair dresser from the ship along with others.

Enjoy whatever you decide!

I will post Nikki Beach pics from Cabo soon to my Album.

Liz

The Nikki Beach in Cabo Did you go by water Taxi or regualr Taxi? Do you ask for it by the name Nikki beach. Can you still go there and stop at Cabo Wabo? Do you get the feeling I am looking for any and all info on this?

Thanks for any info

There is a post on this board by bob7 titled mexican riviera pics and review that has A LOT of information including visiting some of these hotels. It is on the 1st page down a few. Have fun:D

Thanks! It was a great review with lots of good information.

Lynn

Thanks! It was a great review with lots of good information.

Lynn

We took a Water Taxi to "The Office" for breakfast (dumped us into a foot of water, no pier) and then we walked down the beach a short way to Nikki Beach at the Melia San Lucas Resort.

You can't miss it because there are Covered day beds on the beach.

Walk up the steps past the showers and pick a bed ! Tell them you are from the ship and plan to eat and drink there for a few hours.

We took a real Taxi back to town.

Check out the public pics if you need anymore convincing;

http://community.webshots.com/album/353415528oMvQZW

Have my own pics to scan in later too but these represent it well.

This is why we will return on my birthday!

Archived