obstructed view

Loviecld

I just found out we were upgraded from 6a Ocean View to 7a Balcony. On the website it looks like the life boats are in front of us. Does anybody know exactly how the boats are situated? Are they right in front of us when we walk out? or above/ below us? I know the answer is on here somewhere but i cant find it. Thanks all.

5162 Has a tender in front of it..... it starts at the bottom of the balony and the top of it will block your view. You can see out around it though. I think it is a great free upgrade though, cause a balony cabin is a balcony cabin. ENjoy yourself!

If you want a picture, just post an e-mail address and I will send you a picture.

5162 Has a tender in front of it..... it starts at the bottom of the balony and the top of it will block your view. You can see out around it though. I think it is a great free upgrade though, cause a balony cabin is a balcony cabin. ENjoy yourself!

If you want a picture, just post an e-mail address and I will send you a picture.

Thanks, I would love a picture. Send to Koalababe1119@aol.com

I have looked on webshots and have seen the outside. There are 2 diff. sized boats. Would the bigger one be the tender? Thanks again

Archived