NB CruiseTour - Luggage Question

tcs1366

I was reading a bit on the Princess Forum and someone was describing the luggage issue for the "Land Tour" first and SB Cruise.... basically that you get only 1 piece of luggage to carry with you.

I'm curious - since I'm doing the cruise first and land tour second... where would my other luggage go??

I certainly can not pack for 1 week using 1 "roller" type back. IE - one that fits in the over head bin...

can someone enlighten me.

this is the thread i was reading, and refer to post# 6 & 7

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1726907

Thanks in Advance....

I had a question about this as well and spoke to my travel agent. I am traveling northbound on 8/28 and land tour after. You will have your luggage put on another car and can only take a carryon with you on the train. Now there is the option that if you have another piece of luggage say has your souvenirs, etc., you can arrange for that bag to meet you, in my case, Fairbanks. The other piece of luggage will meet up with you when you arrive at the lodge. This is called "Join me tonight". I hope that makes sense.

Archived