Booking Online Excursions-not available?

davids68girl

I can view my excursions too.

are you going through your carnival booking to see the excursions listed for your cruise?

or through the carnival website excursions page without accessing your booking (that page comes up as unavalaible)

by accessing That page not all those excursions will be on your particular cruise.

put your booking # in there and see whats available for your cruise

Haven't been trying over the last few days... but I have been getting a "oops this site is currently unavailable" screen when trying to shop for excursions.

The rest of the site is just fine, its only the excursions that I can't access.

I can view my excursions too.

are you going through your carnival booking to see the excursions listed for your cruise?

or through the carnival website excursions page without accessing your booking

Accessing my booking through the Carnival site but when I try to go to the excursions site it brings me to a page saying they are working on it and try again later. I have had this for a couple days. Weird.

Odd thought but could it be that I am on a future Magic sailing and they are adding the FTTF option?

Haven't been trying over the last few days... but I have been getting a "oops this site is currently unavailable" screen when trying to shop for excursions.

The rest of the site is just fine, its only the excursions that I can't access.

me too, for my November sailing on the Dream. :(

I'm getting the same - and I am going through our booking to get to the excursions.

We are on the Magic, January 27, 2013. Like someone said, they may be updating these to add FTTF? Sure are slow about it, though . . .

I'm getting the same - and I am going through our booking to get to the excursions.

We are on the Magic, January 27, 2013. Like someone said, they may be updating these to add FTTF? Sure are slow about it, though . . .

That's the cruise we are on too. I guess it is FTTF. I'm glad to know it's not just me. Thanks all!

I have been trying to access the excursions online and haven't been able to for a couple days. I hate to call b/c I am not ready to book-just "window shopping". Anyone else having trouble or is it just me? :confused:

Have had problems with excursions and Bon Voyage purchases the past 2 weeks

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else still having a problem with this?

I have been trying to book an excursion for Belize through my booking for a couple days now, and I keep getting the oops we're down for maintenance error...

I can access everything else for my booking, and I see the excursions, but when I go add it to my cart it gives me the error.

Frustrating!!

Archived