Hotel near PBI

mom22tinks

Hi everyone. I am flying in at 11:45pm to PBI. I have a rental car set up. I was just thinking by that time of night I'd like to just find a hotel room to stay at and then drive down to Pt. Everglades the following day. Could you please recommend a hotel near to the West Palm airport? I would really appreciate any input. Thanks!

There is an Embassy Suites (probably too much for the time you need), and Holiday Inn on Belvedere east of the airport and before I-95. Belvedere is the road that most of the rental lots are. I'm sure there are other hotels nearby, but these jump out at me. The Holiday Inn is basically at the southbound 95 on ramp so you can't get any more convenient than that if you don't actually want to head south at night. I checked for Dec 14 and see a pay in advance rate of $85. I also see the Hilton one exit south on 95 for $89. The Embassy Suites is $169

Thanks DanJ. That was detailed! I appreciate it. I like Embassy suites too, but it's not worth it this time since we are just sleeping. Thanks or your input.

Thanks RoyalCruz. I am going to check into the Hampton Inn as I like it when they offer breakfast too. Jess

Archived