1st Time to Belize & Pregnant

Sunkissed Mommy

Hi folks,

My husband and I want to do something in Belize when we go in a few weeks. We're somewhat limited to the activities because I'll be 23 weeks pregnant at the time.

Any suggestions!!???

Stay on the ship but you should consult with your doctor.

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/belize.htm

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious if you've decided what to do while in Belize.... I will also be visiting when 23 weeks pregnant :) and looking for something to do. I agree with you- will not be staying on the ship! We will have our 3 1/2 year old daughter as well...... I was thinking about Caye Caulker... have you heard anything on that?

Caye Caulkner is a good suggestion through Coral Breeze tours. You can do their island escape which is Caulkner only, or shark ray alley which is a combo snorkel and Caulkner. You cannot go wrong with them if it is available for your ship. We did Bannister Island through the ship last time which is nice and relaxing.Will add a photo of Bannister.

2nld9pe.jpg

I'll be 18 weeks and we plan to do the Altun Ha & Belize City tour (the other option was the Altun Ha & Wallace River.. but I don't think my FIL wants to be on a small boat) I think any snorkeling would be ok too, but in my case I don't think my ILs want to do any :P

Archived