Airfare for January

My husband, daughter and I need to get airfare from the Cleveland area for our Jewel cruise. We are willing to go to Detroit, Pittsburgh, any where around 100 miles away. I've been looking and the prices are stupid! Can any offer any suggestions?

Thanks!

We've used Airtran from Akron/Canton to Ft. Lauderdale in the past. Cab ride to the port in Miami isn't to bad. I just got our air to San Juan in Jan. for under $300pp on American :) so keep looking.

ernie

The low cost carriers don't publish schedules until about 6 months out. I've been very satisfied with AirTran. In fact for 2004 the highest ratings on airline service were JetBlue, AirTran, Southwest and United, in that order.

My husband, daughter and I need to get airfare from the Cleveland area for our Jewel cruise. We are willing to go to Detroit, Pittsburgh, any where around 100 miles away. I've been looking and the prices are stupid! Can any offer any suggestions?

Thanks!

No need to drive away from Cleveland, fly Southwest from Cleveland to Ft. Lauderdale, just wait until their January schedules come out and you should be in business.

We've used Airtran from Akron/Canton to Ft. Lauderdale in the past. Cab ride to the port in Miami isn't to bad. I just got our air to San Juan in Jan. for under $300pp on American :) so keep looking.

ernie

THAT IS AMAZING!

We paid $600 pp from LAX - SJU in April.

:(

I wish Continental was buy one get one free. :(

Try USA3000 airlines. They fly direct flights out of Cleveland & Pittsburgh into Fort Lauderdale. You purchase tickets per leg and they start out out as low as 59 each way depending on what day of the week you travel. They only have one flight per day & I have found prices out of Pit to be a little better than out of Cle. Even get a sandwich & a movie during the flight.

Wendy

Try www.kayak.com, they do a nice quick search and that will help you compare. We got tickets under 300, nonstop flight for Jan., bought them early this year since last year we waited alittle longer and payed over 300 with stops. Good luck

Archived