Suite Life on RCI

Hello all,

We are on the Nov 25th Sailing of the Allure of the Seas. We decided to splurge a bit and booked a Sky Loft Suite. Never having sailed in a suite on RCI in the past and am wondering what perks are included with the suite.

We have sailed in Jr Suites on Celebrity, which include European Style Butler Service. Does the Consierge on RCI provide the same tupe of service?

Please help!!!

Hello all,

We are on the Nov 25th Sailing of the Allure of the Seas. We decided to splurge a bit and booked a Sky Loft Suite. Never having sailed in a suite on RCI in the past and am wondering what perks are included with the suite.

We have sailed in Jr Suites on Celebrity, which include European Style Butler Service. Does the Consierge on RCI provide the same tupe of service?

Please help!!!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

First, you booked a great cabin. My favorite out of any ship that we have cruised. RCI does not do suite perks as well as most other lines but the Concierge will take great care of you. They should contact you the week prior to our sail date for any special needs or request that you might have. The Concierge lounge is great. They serve a nice hot breakfast and lunch here plus pre dinner drinks.

I have photos of one of the two Sky Lofts in my Allure photos. Link is below.

Archived