Passion Island excursion

philv

WE have been twice, once with CCL , and once with Royal..If you like to just relax where there is beautiful water, good food , and great open bar , this is it.We did the power catamaran version, which is really a double decker style boat. The ride can be a little bouncy, but wev like it. Since you are on Princess, you can take an independent tour for less money if you desire. Just google isla pasion tours, (one S in Pasion )Most of those take a bus to the east end , and then a short boat ride . The one we did was 40 min each way by boat. I do not think you would be disappointed with this tour. have a great cruise .:)

ipxhn6.jpg

30m5lwg.jpg

We are in Cozumel Feb 21 on Crown Princess. Booked this excusion through ship. Anybody done this one? Looks like great beach day.

Yes! We were on Crown Princess last January and booked this excursion through the ship! HAD A GREAT TIME! :)

Note: We took the one by Tour Boat, not the Twister.

You would probably enjoy going to the Princess description of this excursion and clicking "View Video". It's a short video but does show you what to expect. The current video was shot the day we were there. We are the couple on the right at the end of the video. You can watch us having a GREAT time and how pretty it was there.

If you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer.

LuLu

~~~~

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the best kept secrets on Cozumel. Everyone usually heads to Mr Sanchos which is a great spot but for good food ( stay away from the salsa MUY Picante hotter than Devils Spit). Unlimited beer and rum or margarita drinks. (You pay for the top shelf stuff however) If you want a massage for $35 you can get a half hour full body massage which I recommend. I wanted to take her back to the ship! They added waiters and tip them right away and you'll never have to get out of your lounger! See the only "Gringo" in the t- shirt souvenier area for a good deal) Beautiful location and if you're the only ship in port you'll have a very nice time.

Archived