Is there such a thing a Princess Credit Card??

Hello-Kitty

Has anyone ever used the icruise.com credit card? I keep looking at it but on't know how they are as an agency or anything like that. I hate the idea of having to book with a particular agency!

Has anyone ever used the icruise.com credit card? I keep looking at it but on't know how they are as an agency or anything like that. I hate the idea of having to book with a particular agency!

I totally agree i do not want to feel that i have to book my trip w/ anyone, i usally do better on my own!! And then when i screw up, i am the one to blame:eek:

Kim...I agree with you. I want to book with whoever I choose, but would gladly charge on a Princess card that gives points for $$$ spent at Princess for cruises and onboard accounts as well as for miles cruised. They could give points on anything charged on the card or charges just tied to Princess. At this point, I'd be cruising for free for a good while!!! :D

Princess...are you listening? :cool:

I used to have a wonderful card thru MBNA where you would charge "about $10,000 on the card and get a $500 credit towards any cruise and you could use any agency to book it. They changed it a few years ago and now you get 2% of purchases, it expires after 2 years and you have to use their agency. I will likely get to my next $500 and cancel that one. The "frequent flyer" card I seem to use the most is my American Express Hilton card. Seems like I am yearly getting enough points for a free week in NYC or London!

Archived