How often do they move the ships around?

kazbar

Hi :)

Any ideas how often they shuffle the ships around to different ports? For example, the Dream is currently sailing out of Port Canaveral doing the 7 day Eastern/Western cruises.

What are the chances it will still be there is 12 months time? or 2 years?

Do they change them on any kind of a schedule or is it very haphazard?

Like Stu said, there is no way to predict movement of ships.

I have sailed the Victory out of both Miami for Western Caribbean and out of San Juan for southern Caribbean, and will be moving on to another home port shortly. When I sailed on the Elation, she was sailing from San Diego whereas she is currently based out of New Orleans. On the other hand, I believe the Sensation has been sailing from Port Canaveral for years.

It is hard to say. The Sunshine is fixing to replace the Conquest in New Orleans. Conquest is going to Miami. You have the Breeze coming from Europe going to Miami. The Spirit just went to Australia.

Carnival doesnt have any newbuilds on order but will instead concentrate on refurbishing/updating existing ships.

And just as I typed this, Carnival announces a 4000 passenger new build.

Dave

It is hard to say. The Sunshine is fixing to replace the Conquest in New Orleans. Conquest is going to Miami. You have the Breeze coming from Europe going to Miami. The Spirit just went to Australia.

Carnival doesnt have any newbuilds on order but will instead concentrate on refurbishing/updating existing ships.

And just as I typed this, Carnival announces a 4000 passenger new build.

Dave

Ok - tomorrow evening type "I shall never match all 6 numbers" right at the start of the drawing. Of course make sure you have a ticket...;)

Archived