Country Inn & Suites Question

Cruiser-66

We're staying at the Country Inn & Suites the night before our cruise. Wondering what is the better option as far as getting to the port early. Should we use their shuttle, or take a taxi? What would a taxi cost compared to shuttle? There are four of us. How available are taxis? Do you arrange the morning of, or the night before?

Well, part of it depends on whether the hotel charges for their shuttle. Assuming you are talking about Port Canaveral, the hotel is quite close to the port. If the hotel charged by the person, I can't imagine it being cheaper for 4 people than what a cab would be. And the cab is more on your schedule.

This sounds like a good deal! I just wondered what my chances would be to get them on a Saturday morning with everyone getting on and off the ship. How would I find a number for them? We are using the CBS to get from Orlando to the CI&S. Their price to the port was the same as the shuttle from hotel. I would rather use a taxi if they are available, but hate to miss my chance on the shuttle waiting for one! Anyone had experience they care to share?

we have stayed there precruise on four separate occasions, the shuttle is free, you simply arrange your departure time when you check in the hotel. It is the easiest, best run shuttle system i have ever used.

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites earlier this year and are staying there again prior to our upcoming Thanksgiving cruise. There are certain times that the shuttles run (every 30 mins if I recall correctly) and you have to sign up for your shuttle time when you check in. When we checked in the day before our last cruise, we ended up on their last shuttle. But they still get you there at a decent time, we felt very safe with their driving, they were very courteous and once we got to the port, they handed off all our luggage to the porters.

This time we think we might use Cocoa Beach taxi. The limo service that we use after our cruise recommended them. He said call them an hour prior as to when you need them. I also Googled them and they have their own website.

Archived