E121 on Caribbean Princess

Pharmguy83

Hey everyone!

I am going to toss this question out there just to see if anyone has any info...

We have "last minute" booked our trip on the Caribbean Princess and have room E121. We have never stayed in an oceanview before, always a balcony, but there is no rooms available at this time. Has anyone here ever stayed in this room?? What are your thoughts?? It's a long shot but thought I would ask!

Thanks!

Jody

Hey everyone!

I am going to toss this question out there just to see if anyone has any info...

We have "last minute" booked our trip on the Caribbean Princess and have room E121. We have never stayed in an oceanview before, always a balcony, but there is no rooms available at this time. Has anyone here ever stayed in this room?? What are your thoughts?? It's a long shot but thought I would ask!

Thanks!

Jody

The first rooms we look for are E120,E121,E201 and E202. As long as you don't mind being forward on the ship where there is a bit more movement we think its a good room. You might hear a little sound from the theatre, not bothersome to us, and there might be some anchor noise in the morning at a tender port. Advantages are closeness to theatre and Atrium, down one level, and there is a door at the end of the corridor to the Upper Promenade, usable during the day (not shown on Deck Plans). The view is quite good too, and consider that those in the DD rooms ahead of you are paying a $150-200 premium to look at a solid steel railing which you don't have.

Archived