Interior rooms more $ on Jewel?

Sorry, I should have been clearer.:rolleyes: When looking at one particular cruise on the Jewel, the rates were higher for an interior room then they were for one with a balcony. Just wondering why?

Sorry, I should have been clearer.:rolleyes: When looking at one particular cruise on the Jewel, the rates were higher for an interior room then they were for one with a balcony. Just wondering why?

2 possible reasons... 1)Supply and demand my friend, most likely only a few interiors left on that sailing and they are trying to maximize revenue on the remaining interiors and push the balcony cabins. If you are interested in that sailing jump on the balcony rate and have a great time.

2) Somebody made an error when entering rates into the system.

I have seen this before, actually seen suites lower than balcony rooms as well, if you are in the right place at the right time, sometimes you can get a great deal.

I bet you are looking at the Ocotber 2nd or October 12th sailings on Jewel.........If you want it you better grab ASAP.....RCCL most times only has a few cabins at that price to offer and then pulls the deal back........We jumped on one last week, ending up paying only $1100 pp for a GTY balcony cabin, that included our Diamond Crown and Anchor discount also.

Don't wait if you are interested, we held the cabin on the RCCL site, next day before we even paid the deposit the offer was gone. We still got in our deposit before the 24 hour hold ran out so we were okay.

Even if you decide later that isn't the cruise you want you still have time to cancel and get all of your deposit back.

Jimbo:)

Also great deals on Sept 12th sailing on Jewel out of Bos.My son had an inside already book in Feb and yesterday got a balcony for same price :)

Makes you wonder though why some people stay in inside and ocean view cabins doesn't it, Everyone on those cruise dates should be trying to switch categories.......Thing is some people don't know how to check......My guess is now with this thread more people will be switching on Wednesday.

I'm sure these deals won't last long now, when we booked our Balcony Gty the person at Royal Caribbean said they only offer like 7 or 8 cabins like this and then take the offer off the board.

Jimbo:)

Archived