Name of OS 1300 on AOS?

ckrobyn

I know the Owner's Suites are named - I have seen them on the outside of the doors many times. We are booked in 1300 on the AOS for our B2B in February, and I am curious what the name of this suite is?

Also, any pics would be great! We are pretty excited for our first OS :)

I know the Owner's Suites are named - I have seen them on the outside of the doors many times. We are booked in 1300 on the AOS for our B2B in February, and I am curious what the name of this suite is?

Also, any pics would be great! We are pretty excited for our first OS :)

been in the GS but not OS but i do know that they are called after mountain ranges, have a great time xx

You have over THREE MONTHS?! Think of poor us. Our first OS isn't until Dec of next year 2013. :):)

I think the OS is totally worth waiting for! :D The time goes quickly when you are busy planning a cruise!!! There are some amazing videos on YouTube if you do a search for Owners Suites - that will help tide you over!!!

I think the OS is totally worth waiting for! :D The time goes quickly when you are busy planning a cruise!!! There are some amazing videos on YouTube if you do a search for Owners Suites - that will help tide you over!!!

Thanks I sawt the videos. But what I didn't mention was I have a B2B (Jr. Suite) coming up this December. So I am totally not cruiseless. :p

Thanks I sawt the videos. But what I didn't mention was I have a B2B (Jr. Suite) coming up this December. So I am totally not cruiseless. :p

Fantastic! I love JS's, that is usually what we book. Got such an outrageous deal on the OS and I couldn't pass it up!!!

We were in 1314 a couple of years ago which was called Killimanjaro, I've just looked through our pics incase we had any of the corridors but we don't sorry. We board AOS on Saturday for the TA, I will try and remember to look for you.

As there are only 2 of us this time we are in a GS, we decided on less space but a bigger balcony. You will love the OS though, sitting on the chaise lounge and looking straight out to sea was my favourite bit:)

Julie

We were in 1314 a couple of years ago which was called Killimanjaro, I've just looked through our pics incase we had any of the corridors but we don't sorry. We board AOS on Saturday for the TA, I will try and remember to look for you.

As there are only 2 of us this time we are in a GS, we decided on less space but a bigger balcony. You will love the OS though, sitting on the chaise lounge and looking straight out to sea was my favourite bit:)

Julie

Julie - enjoy the TA!!! Bring her back home to San Juan!!! :D

If you could look at the name of 1300, I would appreciate it. Have a great cruise!!!

Having a great trip so far, currently in a very rainy Madeira.

1300 is called McKinley suite, (will post a picture of name when we return)

We`re looking after the ship for you, will try not to drink the CL dry!

Julie

Archived