Coconut milk available for lattes at the coffee bar

aoverby

Since Coconut Milk is available at the bars for various drinks is it also available to make lattes at the specialty coffee bar in the Piazza? Can't have regular milk or soy and I don't think almond milk is available.

When I faxed a letter to Princess I was informed that Soy milk was the only lactose free available. The stuff they use in bars is like Cocoa Lopez brand cream of coconut, not the coconut milk we buy in the cold dairy section like the So Delicious brand. This is a thick goo that is highly sweetened they use in piña coladas. If you can only have coconut milk, you may need to make arrangements,

Or you can bring your own.

I have brought powdered rice milk (brand is "Better Than Milk" available at Natural Grocers for example) aboard and mixed in in a small plastic jar and it in the the mini-frig. Brought it with me in my handy canvas carry-all tote bag to places where I would need it. I also kept it in a zip lock to avaid a potential mess. It was not terribly convenient but it was what I needed for health reasons. Hope you find a way to deal with what you need. m--

Archived