Carnival Glory vs. Caribbean Princess - which one for 14 yo boys?

dshebert

Hello everyone.

We have 5 families that are wanting to take our son's on a cruise next year for 8th grade graduation. We're looking at Caribbean Princess and Carnival Glory. Tell me which one would be better and why :) Thanks for your feedback.

I have been on the Glory and it is like all the other Carnival ships as far as teen entertainment. The Carribean Princess "though" I have not been on it. Has a lot more activity's. I really would go with Princess or Royal Carribean. Do not get me wrong, Carnival gives you the most for your $. Just not as much to do on ships.

Be aware that the Caribbean Princess (CB) does not have a gaming arcade. That is a big deal to my 11 year old son. However, the CB does have the Off Limits teen club that seemed to be hopping every time I walked past it on my summer cruise last year. I cannot speak for Carnival since I cruised them many years ago. The Voyager class of Royal Caribbean has lots to do on board for kids your son's age. Ice skating rink, big video arcade, center of ship that's like a mall, etc. Frankly, they might be happier on Voyager of the Seas or another giant like that.

Archived