AQ/CC confusion

Cpamomma

I have been looking at cruises to Alaska in June 2013 on the Millennium. I am seeing AQ (A2) Staterooms at the same price as 2C and $100 less than C3. I am totally confused. Is there a problem with Aqua class on Millennium or is this a promo that I should jump at? :confused:

I have been looking at cruises to Alaska in June 2013 on the Millennium. I am seeing AQ (A2) Staterooms at the same price as 2C and $100 less than C3. I am totally confused. Is there a problem with Aqua class on Millennium or is this a promo that I should jump at? :confused:

They are just trying to fill empty cabins. Prices fluctuate constantly to try enticing people to book. A good travel agent will keep and eye out for opportunities for you.

It is a good opportunity to upgrade and get a credit if you are so inclined.

Karen, the more price ranges I see for cabins the more I think it's crazy! So if you're seeing Aqua for less than other balcony prices, jump on it before they come to their senses. If you go on the Celebrity website and look at the perks that you get with Aqua, it's really very nice--upgraded shower, bottles of water delivered, free access to the sauna and steam rooms, and of course dining in Blu. We really enjoyed Aqua on the Summit, an M class sister to the Milenneum. It was our first time and we liked it well enough to book our next two cruises on the Equinox in Aqua. We are spoiled now (and that's a good thing ;)).

This is the exact type of deal that allowed us to try Aqua Class last April. We really enjoyed the extra perks and are spolied now. I keep watching our 2 upcoming cruises for price breaks hoping we can upgrade again. Give Aqua a try, at least once.

Both of my upcoming cruises are in Aqua Class and booked 12 months ago. At the time of booking, they where both lower priced than CC. This seems to be the trend with early bookings. Certainly would reccommend aqua especially if good price.

Archived