Website to check specific cabin availability

Guernseycruiser

Does anyone know of a website where you can enter a specific cabin number and check if it is available?

Cruiseshopping did have this facility, but does not now appear to.

I am not wishing to promote any websites for prices etc, just to check if a cabin I want would be available.

I am not aware of a site that will tell which cabins are still available. Some of the online sites will have specific cabins listed in categories that are available, but Princess only releases open cabins in groups of six, so it isn't complete information. If you have a cabin that you really want, you can call Princess to see if it is available and even book it. Then you can transfer that booking to an agent if you wish.

the big sites like Expedia, Travelocity will show you some, most and sometimes almost all cabins that are available for purchase. You can not input a cabin number, but you can see what cabins they will sell right now. As we all know, they do hold back some cabins, but I have found a fair amount of accuracy at these sites.

If you are looking at travel dates far in the future, they only show some of the cabins, but way more than you could want unless there is a SPECIFIC cabin for some reason.

Keep in mind that the hold backs get released as you get closer to cruise time and when final payments are due.

Archived