san juan hotel choice

will be needing a hotel room when we go the ngiht before for our Adventure of the Seas cruise.

What searching criteria would you use to find a hotel through Priceline. Price, location, how many stars. If not Price line, why not and what hotel would you reserve with if not through Priceline ,and what would you consider a good priced hotel and it's price?

Ron

Check out this thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=168917

will be needing a hotel room when we go the ngiht before for our Adventure of the Seas cruise.

What searching criteria would you use to find a hotel through Priceline. Price, location, how many stars. If not Price line, why not and what hotel would you reserve with if not through Priceline ,and what would you consider a good priced hotel and it's price?

Ron

Not sure about Priceline, but I just booked the Intercontinental Hotel in San Juan on Hotwire for $192 per night in February (high season). I thought this was an EXCELLENT deal for a four star hotel in San Juan. We were previouisly booked at Hampton Inn, a two star hotel for more money. The only problem with Hotwire, you are not sure which hotel you will receive until you pay in advance....however they DO tell you it is a four star hotel before you accept the reservation. After paying with my credit card, I received confirmation that we were booked at the Intercontinental. I also paid $10 for the trip insurance, in case we had an emergency and need to cancel. From all the reviews, the hotel looks like a gorgeous place to stay with many amenities. Here is the website

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ic/1/en/hd/sjuha?irs=y

Hope this helps.:D

Archived