Why so long for Suite Selections??

CarleenD

I called the pre-boarding concierge desk (or whatever it's called) a bit over 36 hours ago to request the possible arrangements I could make. Still have not received them. While they did say it would be 24 - 48 hours, why should an email take that long????

I called the pre-boarding concierge desk (or whatever it's called) a bit over 36 hours ago to request the possible arrangements I could make. Still have not received them. While they did say it would be 24 - 48 hours, why should an email take that long????

Because they have a whole bunch of people to take care of and they told you it could be up to 48 hours?

Heck, I don't know. lol

I do know that all of the NCL land based staff are probably working some pretty long hours right now.

When is your cruise?

Question, when is your cruise??? Please bear in mind, there are major problems right now with ships that can't return to port, people in the wrong port trying to get home, etc. I bet when things settle down, they will answer your questions. If your cruise is next week, call them back, if it's two or more weeks away, wait for an answer.

The computers have had issues, and this morning they could not bring up my reservation. I would just call and do it over the phone. They will read you the choices. If you tell me the suite type, I can tell you what the selections are if you want to be prepared for your call.

Cherie

Archived