If the MC promo were to show up in my cruise docs...where?

jimbug

Like many of you, we signed up for the Mastercard promotion for the $50 OBC for our January cruise. I know it's not a big deal, as many cruisers have reported that they never saw it...but if it were to show up in my online cruise documents, where would it be?

If I click on "print general information", I don't see anything that mentions onboard credit. Does that whole section not appear until OBC is applied? Would it be somewhere else?

I booked with a TA, if that matters...

Thanks!

Like many of you, we signed up for the Mastercard promotion for the $50 OBC for our January cruise. I know it's not a big deal, as many cruisers have reported that they never saw it...but if it were to show up in my online cruise documents, where would it be?

If I click on "print general information", I don't see anything that mentions onboard credit. Does that whole section not appear until OBC is applied? Would it be somewhere else?

I booked with a TA, if that matters...

Thanks!

Your very lucky you received it .. CCL customer service and my CC company said that they had never heard of this promo and I never received any OBC, this is after I submitted the form ... : (

I applied for the MasterCard promo about a month ago and have yet to receive the credit on my account. So, I emailed Carnival yesterday. Even though some people already got their OBC, I wouldn't worry about it too much if you haven't. If you're super concerned, just shoot them an email. Their response was as follows:

Hello Mr. ------,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance. We are still in the process of retrieving and posting the credits for this promotion.

Your complimentary credit will be posted before your cruise departure.

Appreciate your patience.

Thank you for choosing Carnival.

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Lines

Debbie Hall-Chen

Lead, Guest Admin-Special Programs/Carnival Vacation Club

Same thing happened last year. There were a lot of people that showed the $50 before the cruise and a lot that did not. Mine was one that did not show but I did get it when we checked in. Hope that sets your mind at ease. Just take the print out of the confirmation that you got when you submitted your request.

To those of you that already show the credit, did you already fill out your cruise docs along with setting up the SS with your mastercard?

I read on another post that alot of people contacted Carnival, and they said that the credit would apply before the cruise - but today is the deadline for applying for it and for entering your info to set up your online account from what I understand? I applied earlier this month, but it hasn't posted yet - but I'm sure that Carnival has a lot more fish to fry right now because of the storm!!

Archived