Celebrity Suite 7140 - Celebrity Summit

Kruz Guys

Has anyone stayed in this particular suite on the Summit? Is it partially obstructed, and if so, in what way? When I look at the deck layouts of decks 6, 7, and 8 I don't see any obstructions that would interfere with this suite. Would love to find out. Stayed in one of these suites on the Connie years ago and loved it. Thanks! :D

Kruz Guys

Haven't stayed in one on the Summit, but have on the Equinox and Solstice. I wouldn't think any of the CS would have obstructed views.

One thing I didn't like about our room on the Solstice was that part of the balcony glass was tinted (that is where the "X" is on the side of the ship).

Enjoy!

The obstruction to the Celebrity Suites on M-Class ships went [or in the case of Connie, will go] with the addition of the balconies. The obstruction was the window washing equipment which you can see from the photograph does not go above deck 5.

Sue

743782508_DSC_0080Smaller.jpg.aff724b24076ce7ea43c0c88a3974f08.jpg

The obstruction to the Celebrity Suites on M-Class ships went [or in the case of Connie, will go] with the addition of the balconies. The obstruction was the window washing equipment which you can see from the photograph does not go above deck 5.

Sue

Thanks for your response. Looks okay to me. :-)

I stayed in 7140 on the Summit on July 15th, and there was no obstruction at all. There is a balcony with a regular door not a slider, separate bedroom, with attached bathroom with tub/shower combo.

sounds okay to me. thanks for your response.

Archived