Viking Danube Waltz, Dec 1 blog

sk8teacher

We will be looking forward to your blog as we did the same itinerary (in reverse) two years ago on Viking Sky and was a great trip. Regarding Internet we saw much improvement in Internet access three weeks ago on Viking Pride in France and having read some other reviews saying access was good so hope you'll be able to report live. We had no problems accessing via iPhone, iPad, or laptop.

If anyone is interested, I have started a blog for this cruise and will try and update it daily during the cruise, with our impressions of the Njord and the various ports that will be visited. The blog can be found at http://danubewaltzdec1.blogspot.com/2012/11.

Cheers!

I'll look forward to hearing about everything you have to say since we'll be doing this cruise in April. So I want to say Thanks in advance!

If anyone is interested, I have started a blog for this cruise and will try and update it daily during the cruise, with our impressions of the Njord and the various ports that will be visited. The blog can be found at http://danubewaltzdec1.blogspot.com/2012/11.

Cheers!

Thanks Bill. We plan to take this cruise next year so I'm really looking forward to reading your blog.

Cheers

Janice

Archived