Owner's Suite on the Jewel

emilysmom97

You will be thoroughly blown away. :D

Seriously, you'll have two balconies to enjoy, a huge living/dining area, fantastic bedroom with the incredible bliss bed, and a bathroom & dressing area that will knock your socks off.

You'll be spoiled rotten by your butler and the concierge, be invited to a private party with the Captain and all the Officers, and perhaps enjoy some lovely meals in your spacious suite.

You will enjoy every second of the trip, and will leave scratch marks on the door when they have to drag you out on the last day. ;)

ry%3D400

Ditto. And a powder room. What cabin has a powder room?

the front balcony is a wind tunnel when you're at sea, but who cares? you have two balconies?

and a coffee maker that I could never figure out (but restocking of your favorite Pepsi products, and I'm a Pepsi drinker).

el henry

When you get the list of spirits (you choose three) if you don't like the choices, be sure to ask your butler for your favorite. It has been our experience that they will try to accommodate you within reason. For example, the menu showed Teacher's Vodka and we preferred Grey Goose. Of course, your butler may vary. But it's worth asking if you do have a preference.

If you like certain Pepsi products, be sure to tell your butler and they will keep you well-stocked.

We liked making lattes and capuccinos and our butler made sure we always had milk.

There is usually a pair of binoculars in an OS...check the drawers.

The portable phone is handy, it works anywhere on the ship.

There is usually a stash of all the menus, or you can ask for them from your butler if you want to order something special to be served in your suite.

Butlers can vary, so it's usually helpful to have a conversation with them on the first day, let them know your expectations. Our experience has always been positive! We had one butler who saw me struggling with Mom's wheelchair on the street in Puerto Vallarta and came dashing over to help! I didn't even recognize him in his civvies!

Take advantage of your awesome tub! The bath salts are nice but they have this wonderful Aching Muscle Super Soak in the spa...expensive but worth it!

So glad you are doing OK post Sandy. Have a wonderful cruise! You deserve it!

Archived