Tampa - Rocky Point area

Stoogefan98

Can anyone tell me if there is a Walgreens / Walmart etc. in the Rocky Point area ? We cruise in February and have recently switched hotels to the Holiday Inn Express - Rocky Point.

I'm sure that we'll be needing to grab some last minute items as well as water, etc .... is there any such store in the area ?

Nothing right in the Rocky Point area within walking distance. On W Hillsborough Ave (rte 580 on the map that bkerber posted), you can find Walgreens/CVS/etc. It's less than a 10 minute drive.

We have spent quite a bit of time at Sailport on Rocky Point...enjoy!

There is a small neighborhood market across the street, located within the Post Rocky Point Condo complex. The Chase Suites, next door, also has a small sundries/gift shop that may sell a few items. There is also a wine shop directly across the street from the port. It opens at 11am for sales 7 days per week. They do not however, sell water and pop.

The Holiday Inn RP shuttle will take you to a nearby store if they are not on an airport run. The closest that I am aware of is a Walgreens and a SweetBay Grocery store. The shuttle has a limit of a 4 mi radius.

:) :)

Archived