APH, where are you?

Oldtimer1

Quote:

Originally Posted by APH

Cecile, you will probably sail with Captain Tony Yeomans, as Captain Pickford is scheduled to go on leave mid-July. Would you like me to post his bio for you?

Have a great cruise! :D

Yes please, Andy. I would love to see his bio. So Capt Warner won't be on the Diamond in July? I've read good things about him and I think someone on this board said he would be doing the Alaskan trips on the Diamond. What ship will he be on in July? Its so confusing. They seem to move the captains around a lot, its hard to keep up. Thanks, Cecile

Sorry, I didnt get a chance to reply last night - I was busy watching my beloved Liverpool FC!!! :D :D :D

Yes, they do move the Senior Officers around quite alot! Captain Yeomans will prob rejoin the Diamond mid-July, when Commadore Ditel returns to the command of the Star. His bio is below.

Arlene - the Captain of the Pacific will be Graham Goodway. Unfortunately I dont have his bio, sorry!

Hope this helps!

CAPTAIN TONY YEOMANS

Captain Tony Yeomans was born in Derby, England and joined Trident Tankers, a subsidiary of P&O, in 1967 as a cadet before transferring to the Passenger Division in 1971. He achieved his Masters Certificate in 1977.

Captain Yeomans has served on many ships of the P&O Princess fleet, starting with Orsova and followed by the Himalaya, Arcadia, Canberra and original Sun Princess.

He was appointed Chief Officer of the Royal Princess in 1984 and returned as Staff Captain in 1992.

He was appointed Captain in 1998, taking command of the Pacific Princess before returning to Royal Princess in 1999 and has since served as master of the Royal, Sea and Dawn Princess. Most recently has been in command of the Pacific Sky, Star Princess and Diamond Princess.

Captain Yeomans continues to live in Derby, with his wife, Debbie, who he met on the Pacific Princess in 1991 when she was the Social Hostess, together with their two children.

Sorry, I didnt get a chance to reply last night - I was busy watching my beloved Liverpool FC!!! :D :D :D

Yes, they do move the Senior Officers around quite alot! Captain Yeomans will prob rejoin the Diamond mid-July, when Commadore Ditel returns to the command of the Star. His bio is below.

Arlene - the Captain of the Pacific will be Graham Goodway. Unfortunately I dont have his bio, sorry!

Hope this helps!

Yes, Andy -- very interesting. Thanks and congratulations on your team's come-from-behind win!

Where is Captain Warner then? Is he on another ship?

Cecile

Archived